Wednesday 17 October 2012

On possibilities, choices.

Everywhere I look, I see possibilities. The infinite possibilities of me. To choose one is to deny myself the infinity of others. Yet, to not choose is to deny myself every possibility. How then to make a choice?

I googled it. - the one stop search on all questions.

It spat out a slew of quotes on choices. Every  quote contradicting the other one - it was one mess of confusion. I wonder if any of those who wrote that stuff, actually dared to make the choice. My choices are small. I choose to live. I choose to be happy. I choose to be true to myself and all that is in me. I choose to not be used. Every moment, I chose on among the infinite possibilities that can be.

The sad thing about choices, is that there is no one who has to  live with them, except you. With every moment of choice, another of consequence is born. And within that consequence is  another choice - one of attitude this time. Will this spiral of choices never end?

I ask myself, why I make the choices I make? What is it that I am letting these choices make of me? Coz true enough, it is my choices that make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment